Privacy and cookies policy
At RM Hub we respect individual privacy, so our commitment will always be to protect your personal data.
1. Identification of the Responsible for the Treatment and the Data Protection Charge
• Company: RM Hub
• Headquarters: Lake Towers - Building D, R. Daciano Baptista Marques 245, 2nd floor, room 210, 4400-617 Vila Nova de Gaia
• NIPC: 514717025
• Contact: +351 221 202 236
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Information and Consent
The Personal Data Protection Act (hereinafter “LPDP”) and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, hereinafter “GDPR”) ensure the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
Under legal terms, “personal data” means any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, including sound and image, relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, so the protection does not cover the data of legal persons.
The formalization of reservations through our website implies the introduction, by the user, of personal identification data, such as aspects related to his personal preferences, special circumstances that affect him or others, data relating to credit cards and debit cards, which will be used to facilitate and allow the hiring and reservation of the specific services that make up the customer’s request, as well as to provide information related to RM Hub’s products and services.
In no case will information be requested on philosophical or political beliefs, party or union affiliation, religious faith, private life and racial or ethnic origin as well as health and sexual life data, including genetic data.
In no case will we carry out any of the following activities with the personal data provided through this website:
• Give in to other people or other entities, without the prior consent of the data subject;
• Transfer outside the European Economic Area (EEA), without the prior consent of the data subject.
3. Purposes of the Processing of Personal Data
The personal data that we process through this page will only be used for the following purposes:
• (i) Own the activity;
• (ii) Provision to the intervening parties in the services requested by the user to carry out the reservation/service contracted by the User;
• (iii) Management, administration, provision, expansion and improvement of services that the user decides to subscribe to and register or use to adapt these services to the user’s preferences and tastes;
• (iv) Check credit cards and other types of cards used for payment and indicated by the User;
• (v) The study of the use of services by customers;
• (vi) Verify, maintain and develop statistical systems and analyzes;
• (vii) Advertising, promotion and commercial prospecting activities, if duly authorized and consented by the User;
• (viii) Submit survey forms to which the user is not obliged to respond;
• (ix) Send SMS messages for purposes of direct sale, advertising or related to the contracted service, if duly authorized and consented by the User.
• The user may allow RM Hub to process his Personal Data for the purpose of determining his profile and offering him suitable products and services. These services can be fully owned or done by third parties.
• On the other hand, the user consents to being able to access information regarding the service contracted with RM Hub in order to be able to offer him additional services to the contractor.
• The personal data collected through the “Newsletter” form or other forms related to the activity of the website are necessary and appropriate, and that the user can voluntarily make available, without the lack of response implying a decrease in quality or quantity corresponding services. However, the lack of response to the data considered mandatory, will imply the impossibility of accessing the specific service for which the data was requested or the consultation required by the data subject.
• If you do not agree with the conditions mentioned above, RM Hub will not be able to fulfil the contract with the user and consequently will not be able to accept your reservation.
4. Assignment of Personal Data
• RM Hub may disclose user information to third parties solely for the purpose of completing the requested reservation and for administrative reasons under the terms of the legislation in force for making travel / services to certain countries.
• Any data collected in this way on the website will be transmitted, in accordance with the data protection legislation in force, to the entities involved to contract the required services to the extent absolutely necessary for the completion of the desired reservation/service and for compliance with the countries of destination.
• In addition, the user will expressly consent that personal data may be transferred to:
• (i) National and international authorities competent in matters of tourism, combating terrorism or crimes that violate human rights;
• (ii) Any legal entity affiliated or participated by RM Hub or the company that has provided the contracted service (hotels, water transport company, land, rail, air, rental, etc.), to use them for the purpose of correct provision of each service requested by the user.
• The user guarantees that the information provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and is responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of that obligation. In the event that the data provided belongs to a third party, the user guarantees that he informed the said third party of the aspects contained in this document and obtained his authorization to provide his data to RM Hub for the purposes indicated.
5. Security Measures
• RM Hub declares that it has implemented and will continue to implement the security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided to it in order to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access, taking into account account the current state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
• Personal data are treated with the level of protection legally required to guarantee their security and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, treatment or access, taking into account the state of the technology, with the user being aware and accepting that the measures Internet security are not impregnable.
• RM Hub is equipped with technical infrastructures for peripheral control, namely, network firewalls, private circuits and VPN’s that respect security requirements. The computer servers are housed in a datacenter’s operator, which provides a digital information protection service for the hosted servers. The service includes file backup (backup), conservation according to the defined policy and restore at the request of RM Hub.
• Credit card details are used only to make the payment and, after the transaction has been made, are deleted from our records.
• RM Hub, having access to any personal data, is committed to:
• Store them by means of security measures, legally required, of a technical and organizational nature, which guarantee their safety, thus avoiding alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the state of technology at all times, the nature of the data and the possible risks to which they are exposed;
• Use the data exclusively for the previously defined purposes;
• Make sure that the data is processed only by employees whose intervention is necessary for the provision of the service, being obliged to the duty of secrecy and confidentiality. If there is a possibility that the information may be disclosed to third parties, they should be obliged to maintain due confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of this document.
6. Commercial and Promotional Communications
One of the purposes for which we process personal data provided by the user is to send electronic communications with information relating to commercial and promotional communications.
Whenever we make a communication of this type, it will be directed exclusively to the user who has previously authorized it and expressly.
If the user wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from RM Hub, he can request the service's opposition by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com or through the link enabled for that purpose.
7. Exercise of the Rights of the Data Holder
In accordance with the provisions of the LDPD and the GDPR, the user can exercise his rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition and portability at all times, through a written request by any of the following means, including, always, certified copy of a document proving the identity of the data subject and specifying the right or rights he wishes to exercise.
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Control Authority
Under legal terms, the data subject has the right to make a complaint regarding the protection of personal data to the competent supervisory authority, the National Data Protection Commission (CNPD) www.cnpd.pt .
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are files that contain small amounts of information and are downloaded to the device that is used when you visit our website. The main objective is to recognize the user (through identifiers that do not allow him to be identified as any individual) whenever accessing the website, which allows us to improve the quality and usability of our websites. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet; they cannot damage the user’s equipment / device and, if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve possible errors in the functioning of our website.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies. They all work the same way, but they have slight differences:
Session cookies: Session cookies only last for the duration of the visit and are deleted when the user closes the browser. Its main objective is to identify the type of device, ensure the security of the website or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that identifies a person.
|Name||Own or Third Parties||Duration||Purpose|
|cookie_alerta||Owns||Current session duration||Show cookie warning only once per session|
|popup_faldon||Owns||Current session duration||Show pop-up offer once per session (only when there is a offer pop-up)|
|_utma||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to differentiate between users and sessions|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||10 minutes after new login or modification||Used to find out if there is a new session or visit|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||At the end of the visit||Used to facilitate functionality with the urchin.js library.|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||6 months||Saves the source of the traffic or campaign that explains how the user arrives at the website|
|_utmt||Google Analytics||At the end of the visit||Used to define the type of user request and to establish page usage statistics|
|DoubleClick||Google Ads||At the end of the visit||Target content relevant to users|
Persistent or permanent cookies:
They are stored on the device’s hard drive, which the website reads each time the user makes a new visit; have a specific expiry or expiration date.
Allow to identify the user’s actions and preferences; analyze visits and help understand how users arrive at the website and improve the services offered by it.
They allow you to remember decisions made by the user, such as login or registration. The information in these cookies is anonymous (ie, does not contain name, address or other personal information).
Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed on a website that is not the one that the user is visiting, such as those used by social networks (such as Facebook) or external content supplements (such as Google Maps).
These are cookies that have the objective of periodic maintenance to guarantee the best operation and service to the user; collect data on their activity.
|Strictly necessary||User session, registration details, reservations||Show cookie warning only once per session|
|Google Analytics||Visited websites, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches performed, links accessed, browser used, operator providing the service, location linked to the IP address||Measure and analyze user browsing, monitoring and analyzing user behavior, creating anonymous user browsing profiles and inserting improvements based on the analysis of user usage data|
|Google Ads||IP address, searches performed, links and ads accessed||Show the products that best meet the user’s needs, segment the target audience, measure results, flexible budgets and detect new markets|
When accessing the website, the user expressly accepts the use of these types of cookies on their devices. However, if you disable cookies, this action will not affect navigation on our websites.
User settings to prevent cookies
In any case, we inform you that cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website, can be blocked or deactivated, activating the configuration of your browser that allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If the user rejects them, they can continue to use the website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and, therefore, the experience on the website less satisfactory.
Information on how to configure your browser or Internet browsers to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies, can be found on official support websites of the main browsers. With this support, the user can block cookies through the browser configuration tools or configure it to notify him when a server wants to save a cookie.
Any questions or concerns about this cookie usage policy can be sent to us in writing to the following email address: email@example.com